COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND BELONG TO IMAGES BY HELEN PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION...

17 February 2008

The valley...

I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin's gorgeous little girl on the weekend. We travelled into the valley for the photo shoot and came across these amazing doors, amongst other great back drops...

I really love photographing girls & boys around this age group (4-6)... they have so much expression and are willing to try new things... Little 'C's' Mum gave her this gorgeous lollipop in the shape of a heart... she had fun eating it during the shoot...:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Caits said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie! The colors are amazing in these photos. I love the contrast of the funky textures in the background like the door, blue wall, brick. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

wow u havea wounderfull blog and photos i am late here but i will come soon for next post
have a nice day

Anonymous said...

You did a brilliant job with the images of Charlotte. I'm in love with all of them. I can't thank you enough.