COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND BELONG TO IMAGES BY HELEN PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION...

09 May 2008

JUMP!

Below is a picture of my son at the local BMX tracks... he was playing around with his remote control truck and was very excited when it made it over one of the jumps!

On another note, I am having major computer problems... my hard drive decided to crash on me and I am sitting here patiently :) waiting for it's return... so if you have sent me an email... I may not have received it...
Jump...

1 comment:

christina said...

Well here I am again. I haved commented on this pic on flickr and now again. I guess I just love blue and this blue is awesome!

Can you answer a ? How did you get your large pics to not run into your text. I have a huge mess on my blog right now. Wanted big pics but now have text all over them. Any suggestions?
Have a great day! Christina