COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND BELONG TO IMAGES BY HELEN PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION...

16 May 2008

Back up and Running...

I have my computer back.... thank goodness :)

I put alot of love into the photo's I take and process... it has been a stressful couple of weeks, i can tell you, while the tech guy rebuilt my computer and saved all my pictures :)... I am very grateful to have had them returned to me in one piece... so I have invested in a new external hard-drive as a back-up...

Now i'm catching up on proofing... and emails...

Below is a picture I processed... I didn't take the picture though... It was part of a group that I'm in on Flickr and we all have one picture to work on sooc, to see how everyone processes their work... This was my take on it!
Blue eye...

No comments: