COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND BELONG TO IMAGES BY HELEN PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION...

04 January 2008

Rainy Day...

It has been nothing but rain here over the last couple of weeks... not that I'm complaining... I love the rain, but it can drive you around the twist a little when your stuck inside all day...

Here's a couple of picture's of my youngest being a gorgeous little model for me today...




These chocolates even looked good enough to photograph before they went M.I.A... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. Love, love, love that first photo. Look at those eyes.

ange said...

Hi Helen....these are beautiful. His eyes are amazing.

Cheers!
Angela Pursell
www.angelapursell.com

Anonymous said...

I love that first shot! And the chocolates, well, my thighs hate you. Haha.