COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND BELONG TO IMAGES BY HELEN PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION...

18 June 2007

Isn't she gorgeous!









I took sooooo many photo's of Tahlia blowing bubbles... I wanted to get the bubbles a certain way but the wind was blowing them in every direction... but she had loads of fun doing it...




It was very easy photographing Tahlia, she's very photogenic for a start and was very open to what I wanted to try out... we were photographing for an easy 2 hours and I didn't here one complaint... and a huge thanks to her Mum for looking after my little man who wasn't very well and carrying around all the props... These are only a few of the photo's I took... Look out for more in the future...






No comments: